The information we collectWe lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods. This information will include your name, address and contact details.
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself by completing an online form, for example, or when you send us an email and we record your email address.
How we use your informationWe use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally, we will only use your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of H&H Jewellery.
- To provide the products and services you have requested from HHjewellery.com.au.
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your enquiry.
- For marketing by email specials on products you have shown interest in and only with your explicit prior consent.
If you have requested to be on our mailing list, you may at any time decline any further marketing communications. You may also, at any time, ask to be removed from our mailing list. You are not added to our mailing list by simply sending us an email enquiry.
Access to your information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that H&H Jewellery hold about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
H&H Jewellery take all necessary steps to keep secure any personal information that we hold and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Personal information is stored in a secure server and secured file storage.
The internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, H&H cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.