Maurice Lacroix - AIKON Chronograph Quartz Special Edition Mahindra Racing AI1018-TT031-130-2
Regular price $3,100.00
Founded in 1975 in Zurich, Maurice Lacroix is a Swiss watchmaker with a long-standing history in luxury timepieces. Since its conception, the brand has established itself in the horological world. Maurice Lacroix has shown true dedication to upholding the tradition and quality of Swiss watchmaking. The brand is known for producing timepieces of outstanding quality with a contemporary appeal. The skilled craftsmanship and the high-quality materials used in producing the timepieces distinguish Maurice Lacroix from other luxury brands.
The Aikon Collection, crafted by Maurice Lacroix, was designed to exude luxury. Two years after the release of the Aikon quartz collection, this historical collection has been given a refreshed and sharp look as well as an automatic movement. This collection is aimed at those that seek precision watches with a luxury flair and understated elegance. This timepiece is a special edition created in support of the moto racing team Mahindra Racing.
Model Specifications AI1018-TT031-130-2:
- This model showcases a sporty grey, red and blue colour scheme.
- A key feature of this model is the chronograph with a 30-minute chronograph counter at the 9 o'clock position, a chronograph seconds centre hand, a small seconds subdial at 6 o'clock and a 1/10 second counter at 12 o'clock.
- At the 6 o’clock position on the dial, there is a date window.
- For optimal timekeeping in low light situations, this watch comes equipped with glowing hands and markers.
- The case of this model is made from titanium and the case width measures 44mm.
- The strap is made from rubber and is finished with a titanium pin buckle.
- This watch is water-resistant up to 100m (10 bar).
- This model comes with a quartz movement.